Courses can transfer among the three schools in a variety of ways.
- Equivalent: Evaluated with a specific title and number, and transfers as an identical course.
- Department Elective: Evaluated as an elective in a specific subject area.
- Free Elective: Fulfills credit hours needed for graduation but does not meet department or general education requirements.
- General Education: Fulfills one of the institution’s general education requirements.
The links below provide an alphabetical listing of equivalent courses that transfer between CCRI, URI and RIC.
- Click on the school you would like to transfer courses TO.
- Click on EQUIVALENCY SEARCH under the school you are transferring FROM.
- The yellow icon () indicates that there are notes that you should be aware of.
- If a course is not listed it may transfer as a free elective pending review.